MB Infosoft’s Social Media management service brings one stop solution for your organizing Cultural Program. In partner with Experienced P. R. AGENCY in India, MB Infosoft providing below services for the festival.
SCOPE OF WORK : P.R. & DIGITAL MEDIA
- 1) Designing a campaign strategy along with execution. This will be keeping in mind
an overview of the entire festival from a national and a regional level. Giving
prominence to all the various expects of the shows, from interviews with directors,
artists, playwrights, producers, organizers, guests, public etc.
- 2) Developing media collateral such as Festival background, profiles or spokespeople etc.
- 3) Drafting and issuing press release in Hindi & English and other regional language for
- 4) Organizing and coordinating pre-event interview and profiling Festival, its spokespeople.
- 5) Each press conference will be held as per the direction of competent authority of Festival to gather a sufficient number of journalists from the print & electronic media should attend the press conference.
- 6) Organizing and coordinating interviews of FESTIVAL spokespeople, performing
groups etc. during the event with the media.
- 7) Issuing daily highlight to press and media during the period of festival.
- 8) Media monitoring and reporting, even on Saturday & Sunday and other holidays.
- 9) Developing of key messages.
- 10) Design a digital marketing campaign which covers Website Optimization, SEO,
SMM, digital ads, digital PR, e-mailer marketing, influencer marketing.
- 11) Strategy and creative ideas for viral content.
- 12) Contest, ticket/entry pass give away to create buzz.
- 13) Use the social media handles i.e. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram & Whatsapp
etc. of all the mass, theatre groups, media partners, associations to create more
- 14) Meeting and interview activities mandatory on a day to day basis with the officials of
Festival coordinator and as and when required by the You.
- 15) Submitting the detailed clipping of all newspaper and CD’s of news appeared on
electronic channels along with a list of journalists approached during the festival in
the form of dossier.
- 16) Deputed staff from company will be functional in media room, established by FESTIVAL TEAM from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm on normal days but during festival period from early morning till late evening or till the end of the last performance.
- 17) Live Streaming of Conference or Speaches on Social Media platform created by festival team.